One Group, Two Companies
nke Group brings together a team of more than 60 employees who work every day to support causes that are dear to the group, such as the fight against climate change or high-tech innovation to help navigation.
The company is located in Hennebont, in the Morbihan region of Brittany. It is therefore located near the coast and ports to be as close as possible to its customers. The group has a strong international presence, with customers and users in more than 30 countries around the world.
nke Group thus benefits from a strong reputation both nationally and internationally, by being the reference in the monitoring of water quality and in the accompaniment of navigators!
The aims of NKE Instrumentation is designing, manufacturing and selling instruments for the measurement and the monitoring of oceans and fresh waters.
The top one priority of NKE Instrumentation is to be involved in the understanding of the blue lung of the planet by developing smart high-tech products.
The fields of applications are rivers, lakes, estuaries, oceans and deep sea.
For 30 years nke has been developing innovative instrument systems dedicated to navigation and performance. Whatever your program, should it be racing or cruising, solo or crewed, nke instruments are designed to answer all your needs at every level.
Performance, accuracy and simple, intuitive operation are always kept in mind by our development team to achieve the best information and performance.
- Underwater monitoring instruments that are products designed to measure in-situ the main physico-chemical parameters of fresh and sea water
- Buoys and instrumented systems aim to measure, transmit and retrieve data in any type of environment
- Profiling floats are used for oceanographic and environmental studies of the evolution of oceans and climate. NKE Instrumentation is though involved in the international ARGO program to supply temperature and salinity profiling floats.
- Our cruising system is built around the pilot to bring the best comfort and safety. The gyrometer integrated in the Gyropilot’s processor ensures quick response and course stability.
- Our racing range comprises jumbo displays, multifunction displays and remote controls particularly useful while racing.
- Sensors, multifunction displays, autopilots, processors…all products in the nke range have the benefit of a wealth of experience of the company in ocean racing.
- Seanergy and Carrefour de l’eau Highlights
In June, the nke team went to Le Havre and Rennes for the Seanergy and Carrefour de l'eau trade shows! The opportunity for us to present our latest innovations and to tell you exclusively about our new products! L’article Seanergy and Carrefour de l’eau Highlights est apparu en premier sur Nke instrumentation.
- Profiling floats deployment! 🌊
The first 2️⃣ floats for the REFINE project were deployed last week in the Labrador sea by Edouard Leymarie from the LOV. Those Jumbo BGC Argo floats measure the 6 standard BGC variables and the large particles and zooplankton thanks to the underwater vision profiler sensor embedded on the float. The aim of the REFINE project is to deploy several BGC Argo floats to explore the Twilight Zone! L’article Profiling floats deployment! 🌊 est apparu en premier sur Nke instrumentation.
- Meeting with the Ambassador of Bangladesh to France! 🇧🇩
Few weeks ago we were invited by Herve Balusson and alain reocreux from OLMIX to a meeting with the Ambassador of Bangladesh and the Commercial Counsellor. L’article Meeting with the Ambassador of Bangladesh to France! 🇧🇩 est apparu en premier sur Nke instrumentation.
ISO 9001 Certified
The Quality Management System of the company FDK – nke Marine Electronics and nke Instrumentation – has been approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to the following Quality Management System Standards ISO 9001:2015.